Initial Concept / Foodservice & Interior Design / Operations Consultant
Relocation to Midtown.
Scope of Work:
T&B was involved with Ballet Memphis’ relocation for the entirety of the project: 2014 – the 2017 grand opening. Originally contracted to concept and design a fresh, health-focused, foodservice concept that would fit with Ballet Memphis’ mission; we ultimately provided all foodservice designs, foodservice interior designs, and helped the client identify and vet a managing-operator.
- Developed initial foodservice concepts.
- Provided all foodservice plans and design (Layout, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing).
- Provided all foodservice equipment specifications.
- Managed foodservice equipment bidding process.
- Consulted re architectural design.
- Consulted re branding and marketing.
- Identified and vetted operator for the space.
Additionally, T&B Design partner, Hope Wilkinson Designs, was further contracted to redevelop interior design concepts for entire facility.