HAMMER & ALE
Initial Foodservice Concept / Foodservice & Web Design / Operations Consultant
Hammer & Ale:
Since 2013, Hammer & Ale has offered a carefully curated selection of local & regional beers a warm, friendly, atmosphere. With an emphasis on guest service, it was only a matter of time before a food menu was introduced.
Though concise, the food menu was designed to complement H&A's beverage selection and counter-service setup. While not exactly a full-service restaurant – food was certainly not an afterthought. Intended to be shareable and light, but substantive; H&A now offers something for everyone.
Scope of Work:
Contracted during rebranding/repositioning (formerly The Growler) to develop and implement a profitable foodservice operation intended to complement - and increase beverage revenues.
The project included the addition of a smokeless/greaseless kitchen.
- Developed foodservice concepts.
- Developed initial foodservice menus.
- Produced all plans and construction drawings (Layout, Renderings, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing).
- Provided all foodservice equipment specifications.
- Managed foodservice equipment bidding process.
- Managed construction.
- Consulted re branding and marketing.
- Trained staff to prepare and execute new menu.
- Ongoing relationship as operations consultant.
No Architect, or Engineer was Necessary // T&B Consulting Group produced all plans and managed all improvements and construction.