Foodservice Design / Restaurant Interior Design / Operations Consultant
Located on the historic Collierville Town Square, Highlander Scottish Pub provides an authentic Scottish Pub experience in a 90 seat dining room.
Scope of Work:
T&B was contracted by the owner to review, and subsequently, to entirely redesign the 4000 sf Scottish restaurant (foodservice, interiors, and exterior).
Original designs were generic, and without personality or purpose. Foodservice concepts were defined and the kitchen redesign became more efficient and effective. The overall concept was revised to include a 144sf café that would be the only full-service breakfast option on the square. Foodservice revisions saved the owner over $100k.
The redesign of the interiors and bar utilizes more than $20k of architectural salvage and reclaimed wood that blends seamlessly with the new millwork and traditional Scottish textiles to create a space that “feels like it has always been there.”
- Developed initial foodservice concepts.
- Developed interior design concepts.
- Produced all plans and construction drawings for foodservice, bar, café, and dining room (Layout, Renderings, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing).
- Provided all foodservice/bar equipment specifications.
- Managed foodservice/bar equipment bidding process.
- Oversaw construction and installation.
- Consulted re branding and marketing.
- Identified, placed, and trained management team.
- Developed initial foodservice menus.
- Developed initial beverage program.
- Developed employee orientation and training program.
- Ongoing relationship as operations consultant.
Architecture: Walker Arc.
Interiors: Hope Wilkinson Design
General Contractor: Grinder Haizlip
Branding: Loaded for Bear